An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Site Engineer to work for an exciting civil engineering company in Staffordshire on a Highways project. My client is looking for a SiteEngineer on a Freelance basis.
The role will be based around the Staffordshire area.
* Ensure the site set up is to a high standard
* Setting Out experience
* Highways experience
* Inspecting, preparing and monitoring work in accordance with drawings, specifications and agreed programme
The Site Engineer will have the following experience and qualifications:
* HNC/HND/ Degree in Civil Engineering or associated discipline
* CSCS card
* Health & Safety Qualification
* Experience of QA
* Basic setting out techniques – ability to use level & EDM. Knowledge of GPS preferred
If you are looking for your next step in your career in Staffordshire as a Site Engineer then apply now by sending your CV or call (phone number removed).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Salary Offer £230-300/day
- Salary Offer 0 ~ £3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10